当前位置:首页 > 游戏信息 > 正文

求酒吧用的日常英语

求酒吧用的日常英语-第1张-游戏信息-龙启网

◆点完单后:

May I repeat your order ? 可以重复一下您的单吗?

Your order is … 您点的是……

Just a moment, please! 请稍等!

Key Words: Straight up 净饮on the rock 加冰 with ice 加冰without ice 不加冰 with water 加水

出品 Presenting

Excuse me! Here is your beer/coffee. 打扰了!这是你的啤酒(咖啡)。

Please enjoy your drink! 请享用!

Would you like anything else? 还需要些什么吗?

其他Others

May I take this glass/bottle/chair away? 我可以拿走这个杯子(瓶子,椅子)吗?

One more round. 再要一轮

Would you like one more beer? 再要一杯啤酒吗?

结帐 Presenting The Bill

Just a moment, please, sir.  先生,请您稍等一下。

Here is your bill/check sir, totally is … Yuan 先生,这是您的账单。 一共是……元

Thank you sir, here is one hundred and thirty five yuan and seventy cents. 谢谢先生,您一共给了135元7角

Please wait a moment, I will give you change.请您稍等,我会给您找钱。

Here’s your change, sir. 先生,这是找给您的钱。

Separate bill or one bill? 分单还是一张单?

Please sign the bill 请签单

Do you mind showing me your welcome card?请给我看一下您的住房卡,好吗?

送客 Leave-Taking

I hope you enjoy your stay here. 希望您在这过的愉快!

Have a good time!  过的愉快!

Have a nice day! 愉快的一天!

See you ! 再见!

I hope to see you again ! 希望再次光临!

Key Words:Pay in cash 付现金 use credit card 使用信用卡 room account 房帐 

ASKING GUESTS QUESTIONS

向客人询问时

May I help you, sir? 先生,有什么可以帮到您?

May I know your room number, sir?  先生,可以告诉我您的房间号吗?

PRESENTING SOMETHING TO GUESTS

向客人展示东西时

Here’s your coffee, sir. 先生,这是您的咖啡,

Here’s our menu, sir. 先生,这是餐牌。

WORDS WHICH OPEN ALL DOORS

客人喜欢的字眼

Please 请

Thank you 谢谢

Excuse me 对不起

Pardon me 请原谅

INTRODUCING YOURSELF

介绍自己

My name is …. call me any time, I’m very glad to be of service. 我的名字叫……,请随时找我,很高兴为您服务。

WHEN GUEST THANK YOU

当客人向你道谢时

It’s my pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

You’re most welcome. 您太客气了。

ANSWERING A GUEST’S CALL

回答客人的呼唤

Yes, sir./ Certainly, sir. 是的,先生。

Just a moment, please, sir.  先生,请您稍等一下。

I’ll be with you in a moment, sir.  先生,我一会就过来。

Sorry to have kept you waiting, sir.  对不起,让您久等了。

WHEN GUEST APOLOGIZES BY SAYING“I AM SORRY”

当客人向你道歉时

That’s quite alright, sir.  没关系,先生。

Please don’t mention it. 没关系。

WHEN GUEST PASSES YOU BY SAYING: “EXCUSE ME”

让路给客人

I’m sorry, sir/ madam.  对不起,先生/女士。

May I go through? 我可以过去吗?